Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

My parents currently own a business. The delivery car was involved in an accident. The driver was not an employee, but the owner of the builder where my parent's business is located at. The car was registered under my father, and insured under the business.

The other driver is suing against the driver and my father.

My questions are:

1. Shouldn't the insurance company take care of it?

2. If my parents were to change the ownership of the house to me, can they go for the house? My parents paid off about half of their mortgage.

Asked on 7/04/16, 3:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

This is not an immigration law question. You should consult with an attorney in New Jersey who practices civil litigation/personal injury. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/16, 12:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey