Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey


Can an illigal imigrant travel domesticaly(NJ. -AZ) by plane using country of origin passport (Ecuador) as ID. ?

Asked on 10/15/09, 12:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

Yes, if he has a valid photo ID document (e.g. passport, State photo ID, etc).

However, as an illegal immigrant he should be aware that there is always a risk of being apprehended by ICE.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. This response doesn’t create an attorney-client relationship, which can only be established through payment of a fee. If follow-up advice or consultation on your specific situation is requested, we offer a paid consultation by telephone or email. Please visit our website for more details. Our contact email address is Attorney [@]

Read more
Answered on 10/20/09, 2:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey