Legal Question in Insurance Law in New Jersey

I was involved in a car accident last year with a very serious injury (a fracture of the neck spine). Several MD prescribed me a course of physical therapy treatments. My insurance company (Mercury) has considered the request for an approval from a p. therapy office a long time and finally has approved it. However after just three introductory sessions I realized that I am not able to drive my car for such a long distance. i decided to switch this office for a similar but much closer to my place. New Physical therapy office spent much more than month to get a new approval for my treatment. Finally, they sent their decision to this new Physical therapy office with a negative result with no explanations. As result of it, I did not get any treatment at all. And my health condition get much worse!

Also, at the very beginning of this story, when I was wearing my collar, my MD has requested for me a medical transportation from my insurance company. They considered it (as usually) very long, but finally , they promised me to provide me with this service. However they never did it. I was forced by the circumstances to drive myself to MDs and I could not turn my neck to the sides which put at risk my own life as well as other people life. ( And even now I cannot turn my neck as far to the right or left as healthy people need to do when they drive a car).

So, I would like to find an attorney who could help me to sue this insurance company. I know that there are other people with the same complains and if needed an attorney can get them to make this case stronger. I know that my case is not just the situation with me. It is a typical style of serving clients for this company. I would appreciate if you could find an attorney who already had similar cases. Thank you!

Asked on 11/15/11, 4:20 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys


I handle these issues but need to ask you specific questions. Please call me

Read more
Answered on 11/15/11, 4:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in New Jersey