Legal Question in Employment Law in New Jersey

Currently, unemployed and need to leave the country for a funeral. How do I handle this so I can still receive my unemployment check?

Asked on 5/24/21, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

You need to make contact with an attorney that is well-versed in the ins-and-outs of NJ Unemployment Insurance. It is the same if you are claiming NY benefits. This is a specific specialty. If you get the wrong advice and do the wrong thing, you will lose your benefits and there is a possibility that you will be ordered to make restitution on payments you received.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/21, 8:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New Jersey