Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in New Jersey

HI! I rented one room to a person in my investment property. He is not paying full rent last two months and this month he is paying partial payment again. every time I ask him he gives a date but doesn't deposit. When I talk to him he kind of argues that my lawyer need to talk to his lawyer, he is a war veteran so I can't evict him etc. etc and kind of avoids talking to me.

On July 9th I sent him an email notice saying " Pay the rent and Quit" before the end of July, and also told him verbally, but, he is not replying and when I told him verbally he tries to argue and avoids.

My property is in old bridge township, NJ. What will be my option to get rid of him from my property. Please advice.

Also is this site can help me for this kind of issue.

Thanks in advance.

Asked on 7/30/19, 1:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Sounds like you need to evict him. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 7/30/19, 1:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in New Jersey