Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in New Jersey

As a result of a background check for employment I have learned there is a 30 yr old case remaing�pending�. It was in regard to a charge for kidnapping in civil court. It then went to criminal court where the judge , upset it was in his court through the case out. The civil case remains pending; as a result for all these yr�s I believe I�ve missed many opportunities. Believe I need representation by a lawyer versed in criminal, family, civil rights, expungement and provide action against the state / lawyers/courts for negligence (ineffective assistance of counsel and or the courts or representatives thereof

1 need representation referral to meet this need.

2 can a court be sewed for neglegence

3 can the lawyers that worked the case be sewed for neglegence / in effective assistance of counsel?

3 would this proceed in nj superior court or be better handled in fedral court? as it would seem to be a nutral court, national constitutional (cival) rights were violated

Asked on 6/15/15, 12:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You probably need more than 1 lawyer. We need to first handle the cases and then go over your options. Call me at 732-383-6242 to discuss

Read more
Answered on 6/15/15, 12:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey