Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

i was in a car accident a little over 2 years ago, driving a friends car, now they are being sued, what can be done?

Asked on 4/17/10, 6:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Savyon Grant Law Office of Savy Grant

If it's more than 2 yrs they can't sue. Your insurance company will appoint a lawyer for you.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/10, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey