Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

My daughter was badly burned on her chest and stomach during her high school cooking class today. What are my legal options?

Asked on 4/16/13, 9:32 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You should speak to a lawyer ASAP. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss. You have to be very careful about what you do or say before you hire a lawyer which is why its important to call one right away.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 9:49 am

I appreciate your inquiry and offer my wishes for a speedy recovery. As you have realized, you need the guidance of a lawyer who is familiar with such matters to help you with a potential claim. My firm and I regularly handle such cases and I would be happy to help you. There are several ways you may be compensated for your loss but keep in mind that you may have only a limited time to file an action, and even less time if you intend to file against a public entity. So you need to act soon.

Call me for a FREE consultation so that I may be able to help you further. Please note that I only have the little information that you put into your question and my response is presented as a general response to that question. It is not intended as, nor should be construed as, legal advice or opinion.


Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 9:54 am
Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call me for a free consultation. 215-240-7565

Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 10:08 am
Michael Zerres Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari

I am truly sorry to learn of your daughter's injury. An action may be pursued against the school system or a private school. However, there are time limitations relative to each. After you attend to your daughter's medical care and her trauma, please feel free to give me or one of my partners a call to discuss your options and how we can properly investigate this potential claim (973)635-5400. My firm has handled many hundreds of claims against public entities such as school systems. Please feel free to visit our website ( so you can familiarize yourself with our firm. We will be glad to assist you in whatever way we can.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/13, 1:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey