Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

My daughter who has special needs is under the care of night nursing. While under the supervision of a LPN she stood up in her bed and fell to the ground fracturing her Clavical bone. What type of attorney should represent her? Do we have a case for negligence?

Asked on 4/28/10, 8:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amy Klauber Klauber & Klauber, LLP

I do believe you may have a case for negligence, but I do need to know a little more information. Please contact my office to discuss this matter further. My telephone number is 732-663-1500. I look forward to speaking with ou about this matter.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/10, 5:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey