Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

What can I do now if my personal injury case has close to five years and I believe my lawyer acted unethically?

Asked on 7/11/16, 1:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

If your case has been dragging on for over 5 years, you can at least consult with another attorney and see what your options are. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 7/11/16, 7:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey