Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

In my personal injury case which went to trial, the doctor for the defense said he performed tests which he did not do and examined body parts which he did not do. What can be done? Is it difficult to get an attorney to represent me for the appeal when I have no funds to pay?

Asked on 4/06/13, 3:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

very difficult.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/13, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey