Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

I was stopped at a re light and got rear ended. not only once but twice.

I went to the emergency room a few days later because of the pain and then followed up with my regular physician.

He said I had " whiplash", now I'm on muscle relaxers, vicadin and steroids, I've already missed 9 days of work and still have more tests to take. His insurance company wants me to go on disability but I don't know if I can. HE caused the accident, why should the state of NJ have to pay. what is my recourse

Asked on 1/30/16, 8:07 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You should consult with an attorney ASAP and let that attorney manage the case for you. It seems like they are trying to get out of having to pay you directly. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 1/30/16, 8:19 am
Michael Zerres Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari

Thank you for your inquiry. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you contact legal counsel. My firm has handled voluminous Motor Vehicle accident claims. Please feel free to contact me or one of my partners to further discuss your potential claim and how you might proceed. (973)635-5400

Read more
Answered on 2/01/16, 11:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey