Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

My dad is willing to purchase a mobile home with me. Since I'm involved in a Short Sale, I don't think it can be in my name. He would put up the down payment, and I would make the payments. He's 91 and I want to make sure he and I are both protected if either of us predeceases the other.

Asked on 11/02/11, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC

The best way for you to be protected is for your father to leave you the mobile home in his will

Read more
Answered on 11/02/11, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey