Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

Is it possible to have a document/will that gives a house to grandchildren with the stipulation that their uncle can live in it for his natural life. He would be required to maintain it until his death

Asked on 5/23/19, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly

Yes indeed. Isssue a deed in favor of the grandkids while reserving a life estate in the grantor.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/19, 6:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey