Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

What is the best way to research and to choose a real estate lawyer in a foreign country, specifically the Dominican Republic?

Asked on 10/02/13, 8:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law

You should contact the US Consulate in the Dominican Republic, a representative will be able to make a recommendation for you.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 7:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey