Legal Question in Securities Law in New Jersey

do i have any recourse when my employer fails to contribute to my ira as was agreed to. they have failed to contribute .05% of my gross earnings since 7/25/13

Asked on 1/05/15, 3:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I would have to see how and when they agreed to this. A contract carries more weight than an oral promise. If you have some evidence to back this up, we can work this out without having to go to court. Call me at 1-855-9JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 1/05/15, 3:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in New Jersey