Legal Question in Tax Law in New Jersey

Company Domestication

I need to move my LLC from PA to NJ

Asked on 9/21/18, 11:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

Sure thing. I will be happy to assist you. Contact me directly

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/18, 11:54 am
Ronald Cappuccio Ronald J. Cappuccio, J.D., LL.M.(Tax)

Moving the LLC may not be the best option. If you are going to continue doing business in PA, but are also working in NJ, it may need to be authorized. There may be other options such as setting up a separate LLC. You really need to consult with a tax and business attorney.

Ron Cappuccio

856 665-2121

Read more
Answered on 9/21/18, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in New Jersey