Legal Question in Traffic Law in New Jersey

I was 40 mph over the speed limit in englishtown nj, what will happen to me? I was just told to show up to court

Asked on 8/11/13, 9:55 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You could lose your DL. You should have an attorney help you. One of my offices is in Freehold. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 5:30 am

Jonathan Mincis Jonathan J. Mincis, Esq. Law Offices

You need a lawyer. You are looking at 5 motor vehicle points and a potential suspension of your license. This can be avoided. Please feel free to call 201 342 5030. My fees are reasonable and I do not charge a cosultation fee. I am certain that I can help you.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 6:18 am
Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

You could lose our dirvier's license if you are found guilty. With an attorney you could get the prosecutor you might be able to have the charge reduced and save your license.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 8:22 am
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

You are looking at 5 motor vehicle points, heavy fines, and a likelihood of losing your driver's license for some period of time. On this type of ticket you should not go to court without an experienced traffic lawyer such as myself. Please call my office ot discuss your case in more detail. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 5:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New Jersey