Legal Question in Traffic Law in New Jersey

Ez pass Nj threatening to suspend my registration do to outstanding violations. I am wiling to pay them however, they want almost $11,000 in fines alone.Is there anything i can do to prevent them suspending my registration? Is bankruptcy an option?

Asked on 10/26/13, 9:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Mincis Jonathan J. Mincis, Esq. Law Offices

Why don't you call them to see if you can come up with a payment plan or some other arrangement. I would doubt that Bankruptcy would prevent them from revoking your registration but if you can't manage your debts you should speak to an experienced bankruptcy lawyer to see if this kind of debt is even dischargeable under the code. In that regard you should have posed this question as bankruptcy question rather than a traffic question.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 4:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New Jersey