Legal Question in Traffic Law in New Jersey

i was pulled over for doing 100 in a 65 mph zone by a nj state trooper i got a ticket stating i have a fine of 260 dollars to pay in fees and its 5 points on my record. for my future in my career i cant have any points on my license money is tight for an attorney what can i do to get rid of these points from my record and are there anymore charges im facing

Asked on 2/03/12, 6:56 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

Call me to discuss a reasonable fee.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/12, 5:04 am

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

It is possible to reduce the points now and eliminate the remaining points later. A lawyer may not be as expensive as you think. Please contact my office for a free consultation regarding your case and to discuss an a legal fee that may be affordable. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 2/04/12, 7:23 pm
Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC

Call my office for a free consultation. There are many ways of reducing and eliminating the points.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/12, 8:17 am
Jonathan Mincis Jonathan J. Mincis, Esq. Law Offices

You should consult a lawyer. It may not be as expensive as you think, but not retaining one could be more costly. It is very possible to reduce the points, but difficult to completely avoid them. The other problem is that at that speed many Judges will suspend your license even if the prosecutor agrees to reduce the points by reducing the speed in a plea bargain.. Please call me because I think that I can help you. I do not charge for a consultation and my fees are very reasonable. (201)-894-9498

Read more
Answered on 2/11/12, 6:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New Jersey