Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New Jersey

my brother got my mothers house when she died but is not paying taxes we need to sell before he looses it and then in the will we are suppose to divide up proceeds

Asked on 9/22/18, 12:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Berman Law Offices of Michael A. Berman

You need to speak with a lawyer who can either help the family discuss the options or, if that doesn’t work, get a Judge to issue an appropriate order.

I can help if you would like, or you can ask me for a referral. Either way, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call me direct at 215 510 0680.


Read more
Answered on 9/22/18, 2:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New Jersey