Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New Jersey

My signature was forged on a notarized legal document which stated I gave up all my rights to my recently deceased mothers estate. What can I do about this.?

Asked on 7/31/13, 8:47 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law

In a matter such as this you will need to hire an attorney. You will need to prove to the satisfaction of a court of competent jurisdiction that the signature was forged. You may call to schedule a consultation. Best regards, Keith Singer, Esq. 732-749-3700

Read more
Answered on 8/01/13, 7:37 am

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

You need to go to court and fight this. Someone forged your name and is trying to take your share of your mom's estate. They may have hired a local attorney to help them.

You need an attorney to help you.

I have done this kind of law case many times.

Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the first office visit.

I know people worry about how expensive a lawyer is, so I am careful to be as inexpensive as I can for my clients. Before you spend a dime, you will know how much this is likely to be.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461



For more information on family law and divorce, see my website:

Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly. I would be happy to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/13, 8:16 am
Walter LeVine Walter D. LeVine, Esq.

I agree, but advise you better act quickly before matter is closed and you are time-barred from proceeding.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/13, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New Jersey