Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

What should I expect with a permanent disability

I have been on wc since 2005 with RSD. The dr said that i have reached maximum care but still need him for meds. will wc pay medical and will i still get a settlement. i do not have insurance. i am on pt disability but will eventually be permantly disabled, i suspect. i am 45 yrs old.

Asked on 10/02/07, 1:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Adam L. Rothenberg Levinson Axelrod, P.C.

Re: What should I expect with a permanent disability

You truly need an attorney to deal with this. Medical will stop when you reach the point of maximum recovery. As to permanent injury, a firm such as ours can assist you in getting a recovery. If you want disability, you should seek an attorney ASAP, you do not want to have a situation where you are foreclosed due to the statute of limitations. Please call me or my partner Patrick Caulfield to discuss this at 800-34-NJ-LAW

Read more
Answered on 10/02/07, 2:11 pm
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Re: What should I expect with a permanent disability

You should certainly hire an exerienced attorney to represent you in this claim. If the doctor is saying you have reached maximum medical improvement that means it is time to try and work out a settlement for you. In addition to this I can give you advice on how to apply for permanent disability with the U.S. Government social security system. I have handled hundreds of cases similar to yours in various workers compensation courts throughout New Jersey in the past. Please contact me in advance to discuss your case. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 10/02/07, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey