Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

I was injure on the job both neck and back, my current attorney now tell me the neck injury wasx never brought up, although he knew about this 2 years ago. How can I fire this attorny and hire a new one?

Asked on 2/18/13, 8:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call us to discuss at 732/383/6242

Read more
Answered on 2/18/13, 10:59 am

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

You can fire your lawyer and hire a new one any time you want. Please contact my office to discuss your case in more detail if you want. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.- (908) 272-0111

Read more
Answered on 2/18/13, 3:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey