Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Mexico

I put a lien against my car to help someone out and was scammed. I am having a hard time making the payments is there anything I can do?

Asked on 2/14/12, 1:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC

File a lawsuit in Metro Court. The Clerk will provide the necessary forms. No lawyers necessary.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/12, 4:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Mexico