Legal Question in DUI Law in New Mexico

how can i get out of 5 year probation for 3rd d.w.i. 18 months to go

Asked on 4/27/10, 7:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC

There is no legal way to terminate a probation early except through the recommendation of your parole officer. S/he can recommend an "early out" if you have served 3.5 years without a serious violation, but it is purely at the discretion of the PO. There is no way you can force it. So, speak with your PO and explore the possibilities.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/10, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New Mexico