Legal Question in Family Law in New Mexico

how do i go about evicting my husband from the house my dad lets us live in

Asked on 9/17/09, 3:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC

(1) have your father evict him; (2) file for divorce and obtain a restraining order.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/09, 1:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Mexico