Legal Question in Family Law in New Mexico

help please

i am filing for a divorce pro se. Can i change to an attorney after i file to courts.

Asked on 3/10/09, 11:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Chandler Chandler Law of Los Alamos

Re: help please

Yes, but most attorneys would rather be in at the beginning so they don't have to fix your mistakes.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/09, 5:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Mexico