Legal Question in Family Law in New Mexico

We need to sever other parent papers to appear in court and it says we must follow the n.m.r.a. what does n.m.r.a. mean ?

Asked on 8/01/18, 5:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Chandler Chandler Law of Los Alamos

New Mexico Rules Annotated. Go to click on NMRA, click on rules of procedure for the district courts, click on articles 4 and 5 to get the rules for service of process and response. That's the direct answer to your question.

The easier answer for you is to use the forms created by the supreme court for self-represented litigants in family law matters. find these at, legal documents, forms, domestic relations, dissolution of marriage forms, 4a-100 - where you will find instructions and forms for service of process. You can also go to your local district court and ask the clerk for the appropriate forms.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/18, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Mexico