Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Mexico

can my husband get divorce in the states even if got divorced in mexico and the paperswerent noterize and mis plcaed,so he can get his citizen papers.

Asked on 2/10/12, 11:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


This would be a question for a family law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/12, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Mexico