Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Mexico

My resident card is about to expire and I applied for citizenship. I am 68 years old I can't speak English very good I have 10 years with my resident card do I have to learn all 100 questions and in English??

Asked on 7/02/13, 11:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

I recommend that you renew your greencard anyway.

Furthermore, the entire interview is conducted in English, so you need to study the civics questions & answers in English, too.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 12:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Mexico