Legal Question in Native American Law in New Mexico


would like to know procedure for fileing lawsuit against indian casino on reservation ?

Asked on 11/21/02, 4:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC

Re: lawsuit

You file suit in tribal court. Also, indian country casinos may be sued in NM state courts under the gambling compact between NM and the tribes/pueblos, in certain instances.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/02, 7:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Native American Law questions and answers in New Mexico