Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Mexico

What are my rights in NM in a fender bender. I rear ended a vehicle, my wife and I asked at least 4 times if she was ok. She said she was fine, there was no visible damage to her car. She has made a claim that she was hurt in accident 2 months later. what do we do?

Asked on 10/10/16, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC

Notify your insurance carrier (company) immediately. Give no statements to anyone but your company. They will provide an attorney for you. Do not delay.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/16, 1:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Mexico