Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Mexico

noisy neighbors

i have neighbors that party every night and are very noisy. i have called the police frequently. the landlord of the house they are renting from doesn't seem to care. my husband and i have gone to work late many times because of this and another neighbor next door has had her vehicle hit by some of the people attending the party. what can i do legaly? besides call the police. this has gone on for about a month or more.

Asked on 7/19/01, 3:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Turner Turner Law Office

Re: noisy neighbors

Probably the best thing to do would be to file a complaint for nuisance again the tenants in the magistrate court of your county. It would probably be a good idea to get your neighbors to file with you so that there is more than one complaintant.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/01, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Mexico