Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Mexico

I need to know if you have a realestate attorney who can look at a land contract for me from the state of new mexico, the sale is being handeled thru a broker out of colorado. I am the seller and know nothing about this kind of stuff, the brokers client is purchasing my land and I just need to make sure everything is good with the contract that I was sent.

Asked on 5/12/14, 12:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly

I am a real estate lawyer with a New Mexico License. Please contact me through Lawguru or at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/17/14, 4:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Mexico