Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I'm a managing agent for a 12 unit SRO, rent stabilized rental property in the Harlem area. The rental building is fully occupied and registered with DHCR. I also live in the building as a tenant and have a lease and pay rent and received recepits for my payments also live in the building as a tenant. The building is in a foreclosure status.

What are my rights as a rent stabilized tenant regarding eviction?

Asked on 3/15/13, 6:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Sirianni The Law Office of Thomas A. Sirianni

Call me this afternoon to discuss. 516-314-1343

Read more
Answered on 3/22/13, 3:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York