Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in New York

I'm ssupposed to serve papers to my landlord for an illegal lockout but he's nowhere to be found what is my next step?

Asked on 3/27/13, 7:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yefim Rubinov Yefim Rubinov Attorney at Law

Hire a lawyer. A motion might be necessary for alternate service

Read more
Answered on 3/28/13, 5:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in New York