Legal Question in Disability Law in New York

I quit a job where I was being harassed and retaliated against by my bosses. What should I do? I also have arthritis and a learning disability.

Asked on 9/15/16, 8:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

File a complaint with the EEOC but you should also immediately obtain a consultation with an employment law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 4:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in New York