Legal Question in Business Law in New York

A dissolved company has not file taxes for over 10 yrs and now they want to file. What could be the consequences?

Asked on 4/03/18, 1:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

First you have to get the company reinstated with the NY Department of State. This takes a lot of time and effort and along with the unfiled tax returns and possible unpaid taxes for ten years this is a pretty big job. It’s going to cost you money that’s for sure.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/18, 1:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in New York