Legal Question in Business Law in New York

Hi, can you please send me a legal letter of dissolution of my partnership from a corporation.

Asked on 5/16/18, 4:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

This can definitely be accomplished quickly but it cannot be done through the LawGuru website and has to done directly with an attorney. Go to this link to retain my services and upon review I will be able to issue such a letter.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/18, 8:26 am
Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

What you’re asking for is beyond the scope of the advice available from this website.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/18, 7:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in New York