Legal Question in Business Law in New York

Sub-Contractor refuses to his Federal ID. # required to send 1099-Misc. form to him

Asked on 10/15/17, 9:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You should have gotten that information up front. In the IRS instructions for Form 1099-Misc you'll find the answer to your question; I can't remember right now.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/17, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in New York