Legal Question in Technology Law in New York

Cell Phone Content

Can a spouse obtain text message content and or numbers called

Asked on 8/05/08, 8:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

Re: Cell Phone Content

Yes. You have to serve a subpoena on the carrier for either the cellular telephone bills or the numbers called. Most carriers have a central address for service of the subpoena.

I do not think you can obtain the text message. However, I never tried so I might be wrong.


Read more
Answered on 8/05/08, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in New York