Legal Question in Technology Law in New York

Sue Hewlett-Packard

I want to get the ball rolling on a class action law suit against Hewlett-Packard. What kind of lawyer should I talk to?

Asked on 10/02/07, 9:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Friedman Law Office of John K. Friedman

Re: Sue Hewlett-Packard

Class actions are perfect for certain types of cases and call for special expertise. I have worked on several large and successful class actions against technology and telecommunications companies and may be able to offer you useful advice. Feel free to call my office to discuss your concerns about HP if you'd like. Due to the nature of class actions, my colleagues and I do not take payment from our clients directly so you needn't worry about the call being billed to you. My office number is 212.366.1324.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/07, 10:33 am
Johm Smith tom's

Re: Sue Hewlett-Packard

You should talk with an attorney experienced in class action litigation as well as the technology sector. You probably want to talk to several attorneys to get an idea of their opinions. Feel free to contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/07, 3:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in New York