Legal Question in Construction Law in New York

Opposition attorney did not fie on time but our attorney agree to stipulation of giving more time instead of filing default judgement with only one client presents. What can we do?

Asked on 11/24/11, 4:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly


Oh, do let your attorney know that you are upset with his handling of the case. Tell him to straighten up and fly right or you'll call the Departmental Disciplinary Committee.


Read more
Answered on 11/24/11, 9:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in New York