Legal Question in Construction Law in New York

I received a summons with notice for a breach of contract,negligence. They are looking for me to answer the complaint or serve a notice of appearance within 20 days not sure what to do?

Asked on 4/23/12, 11:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

You really should hire an attoreny.

However, if what you received is a Summons with Notice and no complaint is attached, you may serve a Notice of Appearance and Demand for a Complaint. You may obtain the proper from from your local law library located in the Supreme Court of your county.


Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in New York