Legal Question in Consumer Law in New York


I have an idea for a new product, what

should I do?

Asked on 2/04/08, 7:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Invention

File a provisional patent yourself and don't tell anyone (except your attorney) about the idea without them signing a nondisclosure and noncompete agreement first.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/08, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New York