Legal Question in Consumer Law in New York


One of my billing companies sent personal to my house today to recieve money that had been negoitiated earlier in the week.

I wasn't able to talk with them today because of job related requirements. My son witnessed the employees vandalize my front door by placing an unknown object into my key hole through the peep hole. A locksmith had to be summoned later on when I returned because of severe damadge to my door, & my family could not get inside. What can/should I do?

Asked on 1/12/08, 8:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Colleluori The Law Offices of Anthony J. Colleluori & Associates PLLC

Re: Vandalism

Call the police. They had no right to take out their frustrations and cost you money. Now it is there turn to pay you.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/08, 1:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New York