Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

How to collect the judgment?

I'd like to ask about the procedure in won case/trial(hidden camera in office bathroom office. I'll make a long story(since 2006) short. My co-worker and me have obtained the verdict to our advantage in June 2009. It's been over one year. The other party does not show his will to pay adjudged verdict. He dos not want to pay. Our lawyer does not seem to know what to do. He said that his job is finished when the trial is over. Please advise if there is any way to collect the judgment.

Asked on 10/27/10, 6:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steve Brodsky Esq.

There may be ways to collect the judgment. Contact a lawyer who handles these types of matters. If the amount in question is significant, feel free to contact us. 212-913-9907.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/10, 6:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York