Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

What is the best way to get help with credit cards. My husband was late off for 2 years. now he has had a job for 2 years but it pays almost half of what he used to make. I have had to use the cards to make ends meat. any suggestions?

Asked on 7/16/12, 1:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

simon goldenberg Law Office of Simon Goldenberg, pllc

My office helps people resolve credit card debt. We can help put a stop to the collection phone calls and cease harassment. We can also help you explore options for debt relief, including debt settlement, whereby we negotiate a repayment for less then the full balance. If your husbands creditors decide to bring legal action to collect on accounts, we may be able to defend him in court in order to avoid a judgment and possible wage garnishment. Feel free to contact us by clicking the link below this message.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/12, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York