Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

Can someone filing for state assistance seek legal action on debts I owe them

Asked on 11/02/12, 11:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Guy Lewit Guy Mitchell Lewit, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 11/02/12, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York